Rodents – Rats and Mice
Rats and mice love newcastles warm climate and can rapidly breed and multiple creating mice problems in your home. Rats and mice can cause property damage but nesting in your home and gnawing on walls/doors and part of your house in search of food. Mice dropping and rat droppings can also spread disease, creating an unhygienic environment. We offer a full rat and mouse pest treatment service for households and commercial business such as restaurants and cafes.
House mouse, Roof rat, mice in the walls and under the floor and rat problems. How do you eradicate rats and remove mice from your home? We get asked this question everyday! Hunter and Coast offer a full rodent removal and eradication service using baiting. Our baits are pet friendly and not harmful to children.
How to prevent a rodent infestation?
- Ensure food is not available for rats and mice. Store food in secure containers..
- Seal all unintentional holes, gaps and cracks larger than 5 mm.
- Install weather strips at the bottom of doors into the house.
- Remove any debris in and around your home to reduce the risk of rodent nests.
- Trim branches, plants and bushes that hang near the building.
- Ensure that gutters are directing water away from the building.
- Commercial bait stations and rodent poisons – rat poison and mouse poison to remove