Mice Control Newcastle, Maitland, Lake Macquarie & Cessnock
All About Mice Control
Treating mice can be a lot easier in comparison to some of the other pests and rodents. But it is by no means an easy task to complete. Mice are often attracted by warm places where there is food at hand.
The first step is to make sure you are dealing with mice and not rats. Rates are larger and often darker. Once this step has been taken, you can select the appropriate trap and ensure that the surrounding area is properly sanitized.
Mice can enter through very small spaces due to their soft cartilage. So you will need to ensure that your entire home or commercial unit is properly insulated. Mice love the warm climate found in Newcastle, Maitland, Lake Macquarie & Cessnock. If an infestation is not properly treated, they will breed and multiply. Mice typically come indoors when the weather is cold and like to get set up near sources of food.
In many instances, where you find mice, you will also find rats. The treatment mechanisms are different for each kind of rodent. And to top it off, both of these creatures can often carry fleas and ticks, and leave their droppings everywhere. So it is doubly important to treat them swiftly and effectively.
Looking for the best Pest Control Newcastle has to offer? Click here to request for a quote.
What Kinds of Mice Control Do You Offer?
Hunter and Coast Pest Control offer all aspects of mice control and mice treatment including:
- Mice control and mouse control
- Mice infestation treatment
- Pet safe mice control
- Child safe mice control
- Mice removal
- Chemical mouse removal treatments
- Home mouse control and home rodent treatment
- Commercial mouse control, treatment, and spraying
- Mice poison and mouse bait, mouse baiting.
- Mice exterminator and mice extermination
What Other Pests Do You Deal with?
As a leading company that deals with all types of pests in Newcastle, Maitland, and Lake Macquarie, we make sure to provide our clients with the complete list of types of pests that we can effectively terminate. These are:
- Ant Control
- Army Worm
- Bed Bug Control
- Bird Removal
What Are The Different Types Of Mice To Treat?
There are two common types of mice in Australia. These are:
- The House Mouse– This is the most common kind of mouse found throughout Australia. The house mouse is abundant and breeds very quickly. It is around 2 inches long (not including the tail) and is often brown or grey.
- The White Footed Mouse – This species is less of a problem than the house mouse. It typically stays outdoors. However, this species has been a known carrier of Lyme and Hantavirus, transmitted through urine and feces.
The way that mice are treated is usually the same, though it will be different for other species of rodents.
What are the Main Dangers of Mice?
There are many problems associated with Mice. They carry diseases such as leptospirosis and typhus fever. Mice can contaminate food with their hair and urine, resulting in spoilage. They can carry ticks and fleas, and leave unpleasant odours around the house. It is best to remove them as soon as possible.
We also offer:
Want to experience the best wasp control services in Newcastle? Call us today on (02) 4956 3169 or send us FREE quotes. We have excellent pest control services in Newcastle, as well as in Maitland, Lake Macquarie & Cessnock that will surely save your day.