Experts in Fly Control Newcastle
All About Fly Control
Hunter and Coast Pest Control have been dealing with all manner of insects, rodents, mites, and pests for decades. And we are quite familiar with the dangers posed by flies. Most flies are harmless, and Australian citizens are familiar with them. But keep in mind that there are 7786 different species of flies out of nearly 100 families. That’s a lot of flies to keep track of, though we can identify flies quickly by their characteristics. Four of the most common flies that irritate Australians on a near-daily basis include:
- The House Fly – Very common, can transfer diseases like typhoid.
- The Bush Fly – Also very common. A little smaller than the house fly. Transmits eye infections.
- The Table Fly – A bloodsucking fly that often harvests cows.
- The Blow Fly – A threat to certain animals like sheep. Lays eggs in inflamed skin.
Typically, all of these slides will be attracted to sweat, excrement, and decaying food. So good food and personal hygiene is a necessity to prevent them. Once you have an infestation, all flies, including their eggs, will have to be removed from the premises.
Call us on (02) 4956 3169 to remove all traces of flies from your property. Hunter and Coast Pest Control are experts at dealing with flies and other infestations, such as mosquitos, rodents, and insects.
What Other Pests Do You Deal with?
As a leading company that deals with all types of pests in Newcastle, Maitland, and Lake Macquarie, we make sure to provide our clients with the complete list of types of pests that we can effectively terminate. These are:
- Ant Control
- Army Worm
- Bed Bug Control
- Bird Removal
What Attracts Flies In Your House?
Some of the conditions that attract flies around residential and commercial properties will include:
- Garbage cans left uncovered.
- Animal carcasses in the walls, attics, or elsewhere.
- Manure or pet feces around yards.
- Fermenting fruit on countertops.
- Spilled soda and open containers of alcohol.
- Scum at the bottom and coating the inside of drains.
How Long Does A Fly Live In Your House?
The life expectancy of a housefly is generally 15 to 30 days and depends upon the temperature and living conditions. Flies dwelling in warm homes and laboratories develop faster and live longer than their counterparts in the wild. You also have to consider the eggs, however, and find their location. You cannot wait out an infestation – it needs to be handled.
Do Flies Have Nests In Houses?
House flies rarely breed indoors but may enter through open windows or doors. The soldier flies and the carrion breeding flies may breed indoors when an animal dies inside or under a structure. Good pest-proofing will generally prevent these larger flies from becoming an indoor problem. Once they come indoors, pest removal services are a necessity.
What Fly Treatment Services Do You Provide?
Hunter and Coast offer Fly Control Newcastle, Maitland, Lake Macquarie & Cessnock, as well as other areas.
- Fly control & treatment
- Pet safe fly control
- Child safe fly control
- Chemical fly removal treatments
- Home fly control and home fly treatment
- Commercial fly control, treatment, and spraying
- Mass flies infestation treatment
We also offer:
Want to experience the best wasp control services in Newcastle? Call us today on (02) 4956 3169 or send us FREE quotes. We have excellent pest control services in Newcastle, as well as in Maitland, Lake Macquarie & Cessnock that will surely save your day.